Monday, April 14, 2008

Peace!

Comes in doses of 12 hours of sleep a night! I'm visiting a dear friend of mine for the next 3 weeks....and for the last 3 nights I have had 12 hours of sleep. It is so wonderfully amazing. I can feel my body healing. But more importantly, I can feel my spirit healing.

And I'm making a few decisions. I am going to stay with him and stick it out. I truly do love him. But I am also going to take more breaks....stay with friends, little week long respites for me. And hopefully that will help.

I love it where I'm visiting right now. Warm weather and close to the ocean, so yes, think "south". Just so healing to be near the sea. One of the great loves of my life. And I'm surrounded by friends in the art world and happily designing and creating for fun! Sheer joy!

Every caregiver, every spouse should take a break. It's good for the soul!

DW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that I would be brave enough to make the same decisions that you have made, DW.